jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

Me against the world


Coz there are times when i just want somebody to fly me to the moon

Coz there are times when I just want to fly away

Coz there are times when I just want to be so far, far away… as I feel of everybody else…

Coz there are times when I hate you, all of you…

But those are times when I also need you…

Porque hay momentos en los que la Mujer Burbuja amenaza con volver,

Porque lo único que quiero es desempolvar mi coraza, aislarme, irme muy muy lejos…

Pero no puedo, porque sé que por mucho daño que me haga, mi sitio está en este mundo,

Y no puedo simplemente huir…

¡Cómo me gustaría poder huir!

Huir de las dudas, las preocupaciones, los miedos, las amenazas, las ausencias, las marchas, las despedidas, los peligros, las obligaciones, las inseguridades…

Pero lo único que me queda es…

Vivir.

Life…

In this damned fucking world

Which seems made just to hurt me.

Us.

Coz there is nothing as sunshine, rainbows and lollipops,

Coz world’s out there to fight it…

Coz I don’t know who I am, where I am or where I belong to…

I just wanna hide, hide, HIDE.

Fly, fly, fly

Far, far away from here…

Away from my doubts, my… my everything.

Just leave me alone,

Coz I need you…

No hay comentarios: